Friday 20 July 2012

SAMSUNG GT-I9300 GALAXY S III/3 SIII S3 16GB PEBBLE BLUE ?

P.S. Please contact me directly in my email address ( agrar01 at hotmail.com ) , because i do not receive the email sent trough Gumtree . So please write me directly from your email address in my email address , do not reply . Apple Iphone 4s 16GB White Orange/Tmobile network Comes as new boxed complete with all accessories. Buy from a trusted seller Can meet for collection Brand new iPhone 4s 16gb on orange still in original package and sealed in box. The phone is black and comes with charger lead and tool to remove sim case. IPhone 3GS 16g on orange. 110 or near offer, in black, this is still in original package and sealed in original. So comes with charger and lead. here is my iphone all turns on but the back lit light doesnt work on it you can slightly see the menu screen the part for the phone is 12 to 15 pound plus labour please call for more information

0 comments:

Post a Comment