Saturday 28 July 2012

IPhone 4 16Gb for sale (white) !

Hi here is an iphone 4 16gb in white for sale on the orange network. Iphone is in perfect condition, with the original screen plastics never removed. Phone has always been kept in a case and comes with the iphone, original USB charger is provided for the phone. Hi there im selling my phone due to suddeeed of money. The phone comes boxed with charger, cables, manuals etc... It has a cracked screen due to a drop but still works absolutly perfect and is an outstanding phone. I welcome any buyers and please dont hestitate to ask any questions, my number is 07928397019 Thank you Hi there I have got brand new Sony Xperia P for sale locked on three. The phone is sealed in box for 320. Local pick only. No bargains please Call me on 07854703671 Thank you for looking. LIKE NEW CONDITION UNLOCKED BOX CHARGER USB EARPHONES ETC. HAPPY TO POST BUT RATHER CASH IN HAND. NEED A QUICK SALE SO PLEASE ONLY MAIL IF YOU REALLY ARE INTERESTED. Sony Ericsson Xperia Play used for sale got a charger only .....a nice mobile phone as well as a game to use when get bored......anyone interested contact me...no time wasters and no offers plz......call me any time between 11 AM to 8 PM......thnx...07504241832

0 comments:

Post a Comment