Thursday 26 July 2012

Great condition Apple I Phone 3G 8GB on Orange ?

Hi, i am selling a great condition I phone 3G 8GB on the Orange network, the phone is in great condition and comes with the original box, the charger the usb cable the sim pin and all the instruction booklets, text 07810447934 cheers Apple iPhone4S Brand New In Box.. Never Used.. All Accessories Still In Original Unopened Packaging.. 16GB.. Only One White And One Black Available.. Contact me for futher information 07837305137 Postage and delivery available for an extra charge Open to reasonable offers. Hy.i sale my iphone 4 unlock from apple showroom.very good conditions.any question please call me.No pay pal and post! Cash on collection.thx 07896267900 BLACK TOUCHSCREEN SIM FREE SAMRTPHONE EXCELLENT CONDITION WITH 5MP HD CAMERA AND PROTECTIVE SILICONE COVER ALSO HAS A HD SUPERBRIGHT LED SCREEN. AN ABSOLOUTE BARGAIN AT THIS PRICE AS YOU WILL STRUGGLE TO FIND ONE SECOND HAND FOR LESS THAN 170 ON THE INTERNET (JUST HAVE A LOOK DONT TAKE MY WORD FOR IT)...BY THE WAY I DO NOT ACCEPT PAYPAL SO PLEASE DONT BOTHER ASKING AS I TAKE CASH ONLY. THANKS Apple Iphone 4s 16GB White Orange/Tmobile network but can be unlocked Comes as new boxed complete with all accessories. Buy from a trusted seller Can meet for collection

0 comments:

Post a Comment