Tuesday 24 July 2012

Samsung Galaxy S2 (brand new) at bargain +

I have a brand new handset on t mobile which I received as an upgrade and the handset is still sealed in the box, I have the receipt. The handset also comes with original Samsung leather case. Please no time wasters, genuine buyer would need to collect it from ilford (home) or Acton (work) and pay cash. The handset is white and locked on T Mobile. Just upgrading it to latest phone so up for grabs at bargain price, used only couple of months comes with latest NFC feature (near field communication) special edition has original box and unused accessories plz call only 07951112760 I am selling my brand new boxed Motorola Luxe. This Phone is locked to T-mobile. It has an 8 mega pixel camera, a lanyard groove that changes colors resembling different colors for miss call texts and v mails. Has a velvety feeling with its lovely black color Plus a front facing camera. I caegotiate with the price if it is right. Call me for more info. 07508729765 i am Selling my iPhone 3GS 8GB Black.Its Factory Unlock you can Run Any sim anywhere in the world.Mobile Condition is very good and its come with charge. Latest Iphone Operating System no jailbreak. Only Interested people please contact. Blackberry 8520 black mint condition locked onto tesco network but can be easily unlocked for around 5 no marks scratches etc comes in box with all leads.

0 comments:

Post a Comment