Saturday 28 July 2012

APPLE IPHONE 4S WHITE 16GB mobile (2 AVAILABLE) ORANGE AND VODA ?

hi these are 100% genuine apple products viewing testing etc is most welcome :) Iphone 4s white 16gb in mint condition (onley few months old) has warranty till next year april boxed up currently locked to voda network can be unlocked easily from voda 370 Iphone 4s 16gb white in good condition has one small dink at the botton of phone rest is very good condition latest model comes with usb cable its on orange t mobile and virgietwork also has apple warranty on it too 365 both have apple warranty on them :) cash on collection from my home address :) any questions please just ask :) thanks For Sale is a HTC desire S. Phone is in good condition and works fine but canot conect to the network. Any questions get in touch. I have an iPhone 4 16GB . Want to swap for a Samsung galaxy S2 with cash my way. I may swap for another phone. iPhone is still under warranty till September 2012. Text me with offers. on 07411221786 Wanting to swap my samsung galaxy s2 for a decent blackberry no 8520 or 9300, dont think i can travel to far places basically in medway areas, Comes with charger and USB cable perfect working order with Ice Cream Sandwich the new andriod software Any questions please feel free to text me!! MIGHT ALSO THROW IN SKULLCANDY UPROCKS RRP 60 Looking to swap my BLACKBERRY BOLD 9900 for a WHITE!! Iphone 4 Please call or text 07969221280 ASAP! Thank

0 comments:

Post a Comment