Tuesday 24 July 2012

All 3 mobiles for 30 quid cash !

ive got 3 fully workin phones for sale alcatel 708 green one as missin bk UNLOCKED touch screen phone alcatel e221 on virgin miami on orange mobile touch screen phone just no battery but does fully work all fully workin 101% all FOR 30 quid RING OR TXT ME 07835153036 Blackberry 9790 boxed up the condition is mint the phone comes with a box charger and also headphones 220 ONO if intrested then plz rng me on 07516884716 No private numbers plz and no time wasters plz The phone comes with all new accessories. - 4S 32gb IPHONE - UK charger - USB cable - Earphones - Booklet and manual BRAND New with full warranty Comes with receipt Iphone 4S 32gb all accessories and phone and box are immaculate NO SCAMMERS THIS IS A GENUINE ADVERT I can post special delivery if you pay via PAYPAL or cash collection PLEASE REPLY WITH CONTACT TELEPHONE NUMBER Must be in decent condition. It must also come with its original box with all its other components. I am only buying in London. I will be happy to come and meet the seller. Please feel free to contact me for further questions. P.S. If you are to contact me via phone, please text only. Thank you. *NOTE: I AM NOT SELLING THE PHONE. I WANT TO BUY IT. PLEASE DO NOT CONTACT ME THINKING I AM SELLING ONE.* HTC ChaCha in White Unlocked Pre-loved in Full working condition. Complete with charger. One Year Warrant

0 comments:

Post a Comment