Sunday 29 July 2012

Black Berry Bold Touch 9900 .

This is used phone hand set with battery only no charger no accessories, but in very short time use,so this is in very excellent condition,even there is no any single sign of mark of usages on phone.the carrier of this phone is O2 and can be unlocked in very cheap cost.This is final price,no further negotiation.the original invoice will be provided. Here for sale I am selling my upgraded White Blackberry Bold 9900 which is about 6 days old and is still boxed. I have been debating whether or not to sell it but I am still very satisfied with my 9700. On Thursday I paid to have it unlocked so this phone will work on any network! Has front and back protective skins still in place. Has charger and UBS adapter cable. Instruction booklet. 16G Memory card Headphones Original Box and with white pouch. Black and unused screen cloth cleaner Great phone, very light and has Facebook, Twitter, Hotmail on plus loads more if you browsed. Please leave a message if interested, No timewasters. Thanks FOR SALE I HAVE MY GENIUNE IPHONE 4S BOX. IT IS IN GOOD CONDITION AND IS LIKE BRAND NEW. IT WILL COME WITH THE -USER MANUAL -SIM REMOVER TOOL THIS IS ONLY THE IPHONE BOX THERE IS NO PHONE OR ACCESSORIES!! PLEASE CONTACT 07903095587 IF INTERESTED 5 **NO OFFERS** I am selling my HTC Sensation dual core mobile phone. the phone is in excellent condition and comes boxed with charger and gel case plus 4gb memory card. There are no scratches on the scre

0 comments:

Post a Comment