Sunday 29 July 2012

BRAND NEW SEALD BLACKBERRY 9320 £120 ONO ?

This is a brand new phone boxed and the seal has not been opened as you can see in the picture unwanted gift simple 120 ono Input method QWERTY keyboard BlackBerry® software BlackBerry® 7.1 OS Screen size 2.44" Memory 512MB RAM, 512MB eMMC, Up to 32GB uSD card Camera 3.2 MP EDOF camera Talktime Up to 7 hours* Standby time Up to 18 days* Music playback time Up to 30 hours* Dedicated keys BBM™ (user-customizable) i have an apple i phone 3g 8g boxed, in good condition, works perfectly, can been seen working, only selling as have brought a galaxy note. please call thanks Thanks for looking at my ad. I have a number of iPhone 4 cases for sale, different colours. This ad is for the Hot Pink ones pictured. I have a few available I supply each case with a FREE screen protector as well and postage and packaging is included in the price which will be sent by Royal Mail Thanks for looking. i am selling my blackberry bold 9780, black colour, mint condition, with box, air phone, charger and the computer cable, the phone is lock to vodaphone, but can be unlocked for 5 only. For more details you can call me on 07909424746, pls do not call and waste my time by giving me stupid offer. You are purchasing a NEW Black iPhone 4S 16 GB, Factory Unlocked. The plastic cover is still on the phone. The phone comes with everything you would have originally got: USB

0 comments:

Post a Comment