Tuesday 31 July 2012

Samsung Galaxy S2 16g unlocked *

samsung galaxy S2 unlocked with box and charger good condition allround comes with a spare battery and a tuff durable case 240 o.v.n.o Very good condition Samsung Omnia 7. Has always been kept in leather case (provided) with a screen protector on so there are no scratches at all. There are some very minor marks on the top corners due to dirt becoming trapped underneath the case but these are pretty unoticable. Comes with charger/cable/headphones/manuals in box as well as additional screen protectors. Used on the T-Mobile network but unlocked to all. samsung Galaxy white Pre owned phone unlocked with box and accessries used for week still got brand new condition pick from home only no time water please Selling and black blackberry bold 9900 superb condition, as you can see from the pic still has screen protector on. boxed on O2 but it could be other networks aswell genuine offers only, 290 ono genuine seller, best blackberry out atm no doubt. very fast compared to other blackberrys, reason for selling iv bought myself an iphone on ebay aswell so whe its gone its gone. reliable ebay seller pick up from near ashton under lyne contact on 07960000438 feel free to contact me if you want anymore info or pics I am selling my Blackberry Bold 9700 handset. This is a fully refurbished handset that Blackberry have supplied when I returned my previous faulty Bold 9700. I have not used it so it is as new. The handset comes with the box, and accessories. I do not have a plug, but these can be picked up anywhere for under a fiver, Grab a bargain as cost me 450.00 when originally bought.&

0 comments:

Post a Comment