Sunday 29 July 2012

IPhone 4 Brand new on 02 Pay as u Go *

Hi I am selling brand new iPhone 4 Black on o2 network The iPHONE 4 is brand new never been used and still has original screen protectors on . The iphone 4 has 16GB and comes with all accessories all still wrapped and untouched. Looking to buy a Samsung Galaxy S2 (or an inexpensive S3). Must be mint, boxed with accessories and not blocked. Have cash and can travel. Text me details of what you have and how much you want. I have a 10 T-mobile top up voucher I got with a cheap PAYG phone, but I canot use it at my SIM card is pay monthly. Can meet in Notts City Centre to exchange the voucher for your cash. No longer have use for the phone as got my iphone back, Wanting a quick sale so priced to sell quick. The phone is unlocked, in good condition have original box Manuals etc Samsung Galaxy S3 Mobile Phone - In Amazing Condition - 340 NO OFFERS! Comes with box and charger and also comes with a blue silicon case and has had screen protector on from day 1 . In amazing Condition Will sell for 340 and no offers please!

0 comments:

Post a Comment