Thursday 26 July 2012

BLACKBERRY BOLD 9700 02 !

BLACKBERRY BOLD 9700 ON O2 FOR SALE. IN QUITE POOR PHYSICAL CONDITION BUT IN FULL WORKING ORDER. HOUSING CAN EASILY BE CHANGED. COMES SUPPLIED WITH CHARGER Make money online with JUSTBEEN PAID and forget about your work !!! 2% per every dolar per everyday for life Clix on link and regsiter and start earning real money http://adv.justbeenpaid.com/?r=hZxXpRrEbh I am selling my black iphone 4 32gb. It comes with all accessories including the box itself and the manuals. I also have the sim eject tool. The phone has been looked after very well. It has no marks or scratches. IMMACULATE Condition. My price is 300 but I will consider very close offers. Ring or text: 07944264670 samsung chat on virgietwork fully workin just phone only nothink else 30 quid NO OFFERS IN PRICE OR SWAP ME!!!!!!!! RING OR TXT ME PLZ ON 07835153036 hp windows ipaq phone any network and wireless silver gt one button missing that u dnt use anyway it was just a cover comes with usb cable will do swaps ask me

0 comments:

Post a Comment