Wednesday 12 September 2012

IPhone 4 32gb black (orange). unused manufactured refurbished. .

iPhone 4 32GB in black.(orange) Was sent to me by my insurance company when my old phone was stolen. Unused, excellent condition. Comes with brand new charger and Apple headphones (remote and mic) + Green iPhone 4 bumper. Other details: Mute button feels smooth, but otherwise works perfectly. No active Warranty. Postal can be arranged if collection is not viable. Original Price 612 +25 for bumper case. BLACKBERRY BOLD 9790 8GB BOXED GREAT CONDITION USED FOR 2 WEEKS UNLOCKED TO ALL NETWORKS. FREE GENUINE BLACKBERRY LEATHER POCKET + 4GB MEMORY CARD. ALL ORIGINAL ACCESSORIES INCLUDED. I WILL EMAIL PHOTOS TO AS AT THE TIME OF POSTING AD, GUMTREE IS HAVING ISSUES WITH UPLOADING THANKS. NOTE: I will take this AD off after I have sold the Blackberry Bold 9700. Hello viewers, I am selling my BlackBerry 9700 which is practically NEW as I paid 50 for new strong screen, 20 for new key pad, 15 for new track pad button and 10 for a new white housing. The phone is iew condition and was bought in 2011. The Phone comes with a charger and battery. The phone is working perfectly fine nothing is wrong with the phone. I am selling this Blackberry as I have a new phone and wont be using this Blackberry Bold 9700. Travel is not a problem for me, as long as you are certainly sure you will be buying the BlackBerry. CASH IN HAND ONLY. Please contact me by calling my phone number: 07432263207 NOTE: I will take this AD off after I have sold the Blackberry Bold 9700.&

0 comments:

Post a Comment