Friday 7 September 2012

Blackberry Curve 9300 3G UNLOCKED IN RED !

I have a curve 9300 in red, everything works, unlocked too any network comes with box and charger. one part of the cover is missing, shown on the picture, only respond if you can pick up. I have recently taken my Parrot Bluetooth system out of my car as I am selling the car. The System is in full working order with all cable that came standard with the car. I have taken it out of Renault Megane 1.5DCi 2004 & it did not need any SOT leads. You would need to provide you own leads to conect it to your car stereo. If you have an further questions please feel free to ask. Price is not negotiable 70 In the photo you cant see the Mic but there is one provided. i am selling my view pad 7 as dont use it anymore it has a camera on the front and back you can use it to make calls send texts also you can use the internet it is unlocked to any network it runs on android so you can downloads apps. it comes with case charger and original box open to offers and swap please email me for more info. HERE IS MY IPHONE 4 16GB IN MINT CONDITION NOT EVEN ONE SCRATCH ON IT, IT COMES FULLY BOXED. I CAN JAILBREAK IT ON REQUEST FREE OF CHARGE. I CAN DELIVER IF LOCAL THANKS APPLE IPHONE 4 16 GIG MODEL FACTORY UNLOCKED IN MINT CONDITION HOUSED IN A BELKIN CASE (WILL BE SUPPLIED) ALL BOXED!!! WE HAVE HAD THIS PHONE FOR 18 MONTHS NOW AND IS IN MINT CONDITION AND FULLY WORKING

0 comments:

Post a Comment