Tuesday 4 September 2012

IPHONE 4 (O2) BLACK 16 GB - NEW MINT CONDITION - 1 WEEK OLD !

Here is for sale IPHONE 4 BLACK 16 GB locked to O2. It is almost new and was used just for a week, it has a screen protector and a cover on the backside. See photos. It comes with all the accessories, including charger, USB cable, earphone and original box. The prise is 295 or make me a reasonable offer. Cash on collection. for sale blackberry 9300 curve open to all networks in good working order has a few minor scratchs but nothing major at all comes boxed with charger manual ect looking for 65 bargain i am selling my vodafone iphone 4 because i want it on orange network and i dont want the hassle of having to pay to get it unlocked so i will either swap for an iphone 4 on orange or sell it for 230 its in brillant conditioo scraches at all or marks or cracks. I will onyl do collection i wont post the phone out. text if your interested 07791541228 I am selling my Apple I Phone 4 16 GB White, the phone is SIM FREE (Factory Unlocked) hence can be used on Any Network. The phone is almost Spanking new, it has only been for few days, just to check the working order of the Phone. After that since then phone has been been put it the box. Have got the receipt............ There are no Scratches or Marks etc on the phone......... Comes with the BOX, Earphones (have never been used), Charging/USB Cable There is no fault in the phone, the reason I am selling it is that I want to buy Samsung S3 phone. For the safety, surety and satisfaction of the buyer I will only sell face to face. Give me a Ring or Text me to get further information about the phone if required and to arrange a timing to view the phone.

0 comments:

Post a Comment