Friday 7 September 2012

Epad.7 and touch pad 7 android tablets ?

I have for sale an epad 7 bought brandnew 4 days ago and then put backi nto box 40 and a touchpad7 tablet which is also brandnew and in box with a 3 years accidentall damage warranty from pc world, first come.first serve and they will both be available as long as the ad is on Hi there Selling my iPhone 4s as I trying to save up for the new iPhone! I will email you photos just send me a message :) Collection or postage to UK only No time wasters White htc one x in excellent condition.Comes with genuine charger and usb. Totally genuine seller buy with confidence. You will not be disappointed.This quad core phone is amazing. Hi I have a nearly new boxed Blackberry curve 9300 for sale in immaculate condition with brand new sim and 2GB memory card. Only reason for sale is that my daughter seems to think she must have a new phone every six months. Graphite grey in colour. 85 OVNO BARGAIN PRICE FOR A 16GB IN WHITE IPHONE 4! COMES IN A BOX. SCREEN PROTECTOR. HANDSET WHICH IS ON 02. AND CHARGER AND LEAD. BARGAIN GRAB IT NOW WHILST YOU CAN! COLLECTION FROM GRANGETOWN! NO PAYPAL OR ANYTHING JUST CASH ON COLLECTION!!! QUICK SALE AS NEED TO PAY MY HOLIDAY OFF. -YOU CAN TEST PHONE BEFORE YOU BUY AS WITH ALL MY ITEMS I LET PEOPLE TEST BEFORE THEY BUY! text me due to working but i can be collected at

0 comments:

Post a Comment