Thursday 6 September 2012

New Samsung Galaxy S3 boxed unlocked. *

I have 4x Brand new Samsung Galaxy S3 Up for grabs. No timewasters only serious buyers. I will post the items special delivery to you. Payment accepted by Bank transfer only. Please email me for more details if your interested. Part payments accepted e.g. You pay half first then you pay half when you receive the phone. I will need a landline number to check tour registered address. Many thabks SAMSUNG GALAXY MINI IN WHITE IN ORIGINAL BOX ON O2 OR TESCO MOBILE NETWORK DOES NOT COME WITH SIM EXCELLENT CONDITION AS HAS BEEN KEPT IN A CASE. 45 ONO PLEASE NOTE I DO NOT ACCEPT PAYPAL I WILL NOT POST AND WILL NOT REPLY TO YOUR EMAIL ADDRESSES IN MESSAGES!!!! Only after iPhone 4S, Galaxy S2, S3, Note. Let me know which phone you have and details. Will pay upto 170 depending on phone and condition. If I dont answer please text so I can get back to you as soon as possible. QUICK SELL OF MY IPHONE 3GS 16GB UNLOCKED TO ALL NETWORKS AND ALONG WITH IT SELLING MY IPOD 8GB. BOTH FOR JUST 170 JUST UPGRADED HENCE SELLING. BOTH ARE IN GREAT CONDITION COULD ACCEPT A REASONABLE OFFER.NO TIME WASTERS. GIVE ME A CALL OR SEND A TEXT IF SERIOUS. THANKS HI BUY OR OPEN TO OFFERS FOR A GOOD PHONE LIKE SAMSUNG NOTE OR SOMETHING I HAVE FEW THING WHICH I WOULD LIKE TO SWAP OR SELL FOR A PHONE THATS ABIT BIGGER,....MY HANDS ARE BIG FOR THE WILDFIRE S AND I JUST CANT GET THE HANG OF IT. EVERYTHING WORKS AND IN GREAT CONDITION THIS IS WHAT I HAVE HTC WILDFIRE S UNLOCKED TO ALL NETWORKS, HAVE NO BOX AS IT WAS DAMAGE BY MY KIDS, PHONE IN GREAT CONDITION NO MARKS ON SCRREN, GREAT P

0 comments:

Post a Comment