Tuesday 11 September 2012

Samsung s 5230 Toco Lite new *

I have THREE of these brand new phone with THE CHARGER , never been charged or used. I bought three contracts but I do not need new phones hence these are up for grabs. Still in the original packaging, with charger,CD, computer CABLE, USER MANUAL etc. These phone have never been turned on. These are NOT refurbished. I can post them to you or you can collect them from slough/langley or London Paddington. You will appreciate the price is very low therefore I am looking for this price. These are for 35 each. Thanks Please call me Haroon07446186044 iPhone 4 32GB Black, Unlocked, 10months old replacement from covent garden store (with receipt to prove) It has been used a handful of times, but now prefer my Samsung Galaxy S3 so no need for it. Absolutely mint condition, not a single scratch, mark anywhere on the phone. Comes with original box, plug, usb cable. No scammers or time wasters 300 no offers! Used black iPhone 3GS 16 gb in good order , with box and charger on orange network. A couple of scratches on body and a tiny crack by the charger port but does not affect phones use in any way. I am looking for 130 or very near offer. Need to sell ASAP. Please no time wasters. HI im selling a 16 gb black i phone 4.its always had a front and back protector on so still no scratches at all its just like new.it works perfectly fine with no problems. its unlocked to all networks. also jailbroken but can be un jailbroken if wanted. comes with box,manuals, sim eject,bumper case all offers considered 07530010898 My iPhone 4 - 16 GB is for sale, it is 18 mo

0 comments:

Post a Comment