Wednesday 5 September 2012

Brand New Apple iPhone 4 16GB - white on vodafone -

Apple iPhone 4 16GB White on vodafone Network this is my unwanted upgrade so selling its been opened to take pictures but its brand new never been used as the plastic sticker are still on which shows its a new iphone, accessories are sealed. any questions please contact me on my number. cash on collection quick sale thanks I am selling my Sim Free (FACTORY UNLOCKED) Samsung GALAXY ACE GT-S5830i Phone, hence can be used on Any Network Have got the Receipt........... Comes with White and Black Back Covers Andriod Smart phone, 3.5 Inch Touch Screen, 5 Mega Pixel Camera, 3G, WiFi, Expandable memory upto 32 GB, Front Facing camera for Video chat There are no Scratches or Marks etc on the phone......... The phone has been used very less or around 2 months only. Comes with the BOX, Earphones (have never been used), Charging/USB Cable There is no fault in the phone, the reason I am selling it is that I want to buy Samsung S3 phone. For the safety, surety and satisfaction of the buyer I will only sell face to face. Give me a Ring or Text me to get further information about the phone if required and to arrange a timing to view the phone. Contact: 07428359974 IPHONE 4s WHITE 16GB FULLY BOXED Unlocked any sim MINT CONDITION, BRAND NEW CONDITION 07539896715 Apple iPhone 4S white is the handset making the most headlines. We are not joking, as the prices have been reduced to a reasonable level, thanks to the anticipation around the iPhone 5. The iPhone 4S possess all the essential attributes you may ask for in a high-end smartphone. Plus

0 comments:

Post a Comment