Wednesday 5 September 2012

IPhone4 16GB Excellent Condition £250 ONO (negotiable) *

IPHONE4 16GB FOR SALE!!! PRISTINE CONDITION ***FULLY UNLOCKED TO ANY NETWORK*** NO SCRATCHES, ALWAYS HAD SCREEN COVER AND CASE ON 250 OR NEAREST OFFER (CAN NEGOTIATE) MEET IN LONDON FOR CASH IN HAND contact 07756 229667 BE QUICK!!! Used Blackberry Bold 9700 this phone has been with me since I got it new from Orange all cables and instruction books in box as new, The only thing with this phone is Lines across the bottom of the screen which can affect the viewing at the bottom. The glass screen is not broken there seems to be a crack on the screen in the back which costs 22 to repair the part cost 13. All in all good phone i good condition Hi, I am selling my white iphone 4s. The phone is unlocked. The screen has no marks or scratches on it however there are marks on the side of the phone. It is just minor wear and tear. 350 o.n.o Interested? Ring or text 07944264670 anytime. I am selling my Samsung Galaxy S2 Mobile Phone I have only had this for around 2 months and it is still under warranty on my contract under 3 (THREE NETWORK) It is in literally brand new condition, kept in a case and screen protector since day 1, absolutely no marks/scratches It is unlocked and tested on Orange/T-Mobile/3 Comes with original box/manuals/cables/charger which again are all in literally brand new condition I will post the phone for an additional charge via Royal Mail Special Delivery or cash upon collection is accepted Phone is absolutely f

0 comments:

Post a Comment