Monday 3 September 2012

BLACKBERRY BOLD 9700 UNLOCKED WITH BOX AND ALL ACCESSORIES GOOD CONDITION -

FULLY WORKING MINOR SCRATCHES ON THE CORNER OF THE PHONE FANTASTIC BATTERY LIFE BLACK AND METALLIC SILVER UNLOCKED ON ALL NETWORKS THIS IS A QUICK SALE. NO OFFERS Ring or text 07538842776 iPhone 3GS in good condition! It has a brand new screen with the protector still on and the back is in good condition. Overall a mint phone! 120 STRICTLY NO OFFERS Nokia Lumia 800 Cyan unlocked not used only browsed in blue carying case with spare blue silicone case with box and accessories very good touchscreen windows phone 200.00 ono I am selling an Apple iPhone 4 16GB on the T-Mobile network. The iPhone is in like-new condition and has been well looked after (I had it in a case for the whole time I have owned it)! I am selling it as I have recently purchased a new mobile phone. The iPhone comes fully boxed with all manuals (including Apply stickers), the SIM-eject tool and both the charging plug and cable. The cable is rather frayed but works perfectly fine. The only item not included are the headphones due to hygiene reasons. BlackBerry Bold 9780 Condition: Excellent Boxed with charger Price: 150 ono Please contact me through e-mail or call me (if you are on o2, feel free to text me) The phone for sale is on the right of the image above ^ The image contains a BlackBerry 9700 (Left) and a Blackberry 9780 - This is to show the phone is definitely a 9780 (Dark chrome plate)

0 comments:

Post a Comment