Thursday 6 September 2012

TOUCHSCREEN WATCH PHONE FOR SALE IN BOX,, !

IN BOX OPEN TO ALL NETWORKS CHARGER TOUCHSCREEN BLUETOOTH EMAIL SD CARD STORAGE CAMERA MP3 MP4 WAP INTERNET HANDWRITING RECOGNITION AN AMAZING GADGET ON YOUR WRIST 100 Hey Guys, Selling my beloved two blackberry phones, Blackberry 9800 Unlocked Black very good condition, come with charger, am willing to post anywhere in the UK, but obvious postage fees will apply Open to offers, please, no stupid ones, thank you for looking, any problems just text/call me I AM SELLING MY NEW HTC ONE X WHICH IS MINT CONDITION IT HAS NO MARKS AT ALL APART FROM ONE MINOR SCRATCH ON THE CORNER HOWEVER THE REST OF THE PHONE IS PERFECT IVE GOT IT RUNNING ON THE NEW JELLY BEAN ANDROID SOFTWARE WHICH IMPROVES THE PHONE A MASSIVE AMOUNT ... RUNS GAMES WITHOUT ANY LAG OR ANYTHING LOOKING FOR 280 THE PHONE IS IN WHITE AND COMES WITH BOX, MANUAL AND CHARGER I have a BLACKBERRY BOLD 9900 (Black) No Longer needed as I have just gone and got 9900 in White. Amazing phone with touch screen and use of normal buttons. No major scratches, Looks new. All up to date software, new battery! I am selling this along with my blackberry car charger and normal charger. I am open to offers so give me a call NOW!!!! Dont miss out on this offer. for sale is 2 faulty blackberrys 1 t

0 comments:

Post a Comment