Thursday 26 July 2012

Mobile lg gm 360 phone -

i am selling brand new lg gm 360 mobile present for wife but prefers her old one as she is not into new technolgy this phone has been unblocked costing 10pounds it is not used and i think their is still credit on phone Hello, up for sale is my brand new iPhone 4s that has been replaced by apple for a brand new handset the phone is fully boxed and i can 100% assure you it will not get blocked or barred I am a genuine seller and am selling the phone as I have upgraded to a Samsung Galaxy S3. The phone is 100% genuine and comes with all the seals and the accessories in the box, I have bought new accessories to give the phone that extra sale-bility and make it more appetising, all functions work on the phone as they should there are no scratches or marks on the phone it all works as it should, I am sure first to see will buy. The phone still has the apple Warrenty so should anything unfortunately go wrong it will get sorted out. i will also supply the buyer with a reciept of the purchase and ensure them that the phone will not get blocked so they have piece of mind. The iPhone will come with: The Phone Itself Genuine Box Headphones Genuine Apple USB For Sale : Apple Iphone in white boxed with accessories, on T-Mobile. the phone is in mint condition as it has only been used for 4/5 months. It is my old contract phone since I have now upgraded. I can call my network and transfere the registration of the phone upon purchase. The phone is in stuning condition ! T-Mobile Network 250 o.v.n.o (Can get 210 online scrap, but its too nice for that) Call, Text or e-mail should you require any further information Thank You Inspired by Nature – Designed for Humans It sees, Listens and Responds&

0 comments:

Post a Comment