Monday 20 August 2012

I buy all blackberry working or not +

Hi there, I will buy all blackberrys working or not for 100 (more if box etc is included) can collect usually same day, pls call txt now 07849480882 here i have a touch pda i got new phone thats y im selling it takes 2 sim cards and memory card full touch screen and touch very loud phone as well phone me or text me for more info 07858177052 Samsung galaxy S2 Good condition Comes with box and all leads Was on vodafone network No swaps, offers or fake notes Htc desire S for sale No mark of scratches. Unlocked. Latest Android ROM upgrade by carphonewarehouse Fully boxed with accessories. Looking to swap my samsung S-GT I9003 scl perfect working order and in good condition phone is black and comes with charger and earphones the phone is worth 200 . Also my xpole xpert dance pole with all instructions and pole motion dvd which teaches pole dance moves from beginer to advanced moves also comes with xpole carrier this is great for fitness or professional pole dance or someone just starting out the pole is worth 200 so this is a great deal looking to swap for iphone 4 or 4s pref in white but no to fussed thanks for reading

0 comments:

Post a Comment