Monday 20 August 2012

HTC CHA CHA for sale - mint condition !

Item specifics: Condition: I have had it for a year always in cover and screen protector - phone is in mint condition. Brand: HTC Features: MMS (Multimedia messaging), 3G, Bluetooth, Camera, Colour Screen, Email, Email / Web, GPRS, GPS, Instant Messaging, MP3 Player Model: ChaCha Conectivity: 3G, Bluetooth, GPRS, GPS, Quad-band, USB, Wi-fi MPN: ChaChaSilver and White Camera (megapixels): 5 Carrier: Unlocked Memory Card Type: Micro SD Style: QWERTY Smartphone: Yes PERFECT WORKING CONDITION, COMES WITH CHARGER, USB CABLE, HTC EARPHONES, PROTECTION COVER AND MANUALS I am selling it as husband bought me a new iphone... It has a quick access Facebook button, wii hotspot ap to access your laptop through your phone. & Brand new In the box with all Accseories (Unlocked) to any network I Phone 4s copy Mobile phone. (Black).. ( 45 )..Can be seen working.Please feel free to text me ring me or email me at anytime..07743037575. Collection is available, Postage is available any were in the U.K the total will then become 50 get hold of me for further details. Each phone with live out loud very clear radio,Live telly Chanel 1 to 20, WI-FI with Touch Screen with MP3 with FM Radio Color Screen, 3.2 Mega pixel Camera with flash,1.0 mega pixel camera on front Calls, Texts etc.All can be seen working... great for gifts, Personal use, To maybe sell on , Kids these are good Quality I am in Thanet collection i

0 comments:

Post a Comment