Thursday 30 August 2012

HTC One S for sale £250 ONO !

I am selling my HTC One S which is in very good condition, It has some minor scratches on the top but apart from that it works very well. If you are interested please get back to me. Thanks No time wasters please m selling my mint condition iphone 4s its not needed and i brought it only to regret lter on as my brother has got me one as a present so ive ATTENTION!!:YOU MAY SEE IPHONE 4S CHEAPER THEN MINES BUT I CAN PROMISE YOU THE CONDITION WONT BE THE SAME AND TO GET IT UNLOCKED THE PRICE STARTS AT 40 POUNDS AND GOES UP TO 100 I PLAY ABOUT WITH PHONES OFTEN SO I KNOW MY STUF!! decided to sell this one it has anti glare screen protector ,accesories are hardly used and phone is as it should be unlocked to all networks, im open to all types of swaps or part exchanges also selling a samsun GALAXY S2 ITS BOXED WITH EXTRAS!!! (unbelivble phonei prefer it to my iphone in many ways open to offers or swaps for it BUYER WILL NOT BE DISSAPOINTED STILL HAS WARRENTY LEFT !! FOR ANY INFO LEASE CONTACT ME ON 07 563 256 680 IM ALSO LOOKING TO BUY ANY TYPES OF GM EQUIPMENT AND AS MUCH AS U CAN SUPPLY ! TRY ME ;) Apple iphone 4s 16gb in black (no signal).Locked to vodafone network.Will not work in the uk.Selling for spares only for uk buyers..Will work perfectly fine outside the uk....Ex condition..Has some slight scratches on the screen.Call for more details.. Warranty till june 2013 open to sensible offers i have samsung genio for sale hardly used as didnt like phone comes with lead and charger comes boxed has internet,bluetooth, excellent condition buyer to collect please Ex

0 comments:

Post a Comment