Wednesday 29 August 2012

SELLING APPLE I PHONE 4S 16GB ON o2 -

hello this i phone 4s 16gb comes with the box, recipt, charger headphones and 2 back cases apple bag . also this phone is on o2 (collections only) the phone is in top condtioo scrathes at all has the back and fron protectors on. i want 350 for it no more no less and i dont have a last price contact me on : 07544847755 THIS PHONE IS STILL LIKE NEW ONLY USED ONES AND PUT BACK IN BOX EVER SINCE. IT WAS A GIFT BUT I HAVE ALREADY GOT A ANDROID PHONE THAT I LIKE. I WILL CONSIDER GOOD OFFERS NEAR THE ASKING PRICE. BUYER MUST PICK UP THE AS I DO NOT OWN A CAR AND CASH ONLY PLEASE Sold,,, Sold for sale htc one X Unlocked very good condition got screen protector on it and also gel case with it. No offers or awaps Thanks for looking any questions please email me or tx me only coz i may be at work Sold Sold Selling as this now is an extra phone in the family and is no longer required. UNLOCKED, conect to any network with your own sim. Immaculate, scratch-free condition as has been kept in a secure Griffin case since bought. Complete with original box and accessories Camera : Has both front and back cameras, great for Skype Check out these cool iphone4 cases. Grab yourself a bargain, Never seen before cases. As seen in the photos, the laces cases cost 6 each. Whereas the metal bumper cases will cost 15. Please note: what you see in the photos are the actual products. As you can see there is only one left as I have sold some already. And you can see the orange metal case

0 comments:

Post a Comment