Friday 31 August 2012

Iphone 4 16GB Black, Mint Condition Like New, Unlocked - open to all Network +

Hi. Everyone. I want to sell my iphone 4 black 16gb. My phone is never used like a phone and so its almost new and not even single scratch. Its in Mint Condition. Reason selling is I have got bb from work and like it. Its Factory Unlocked and open to all network. Comes with charger only I have lost box while moving house. 240 Final -Price is the Price. No offer please! I live near Chadwell Heath Station (East London) so exchange can be made in this area. Call Khan 07714168184 This is a BRAND NEW Sony Ericsson Xperia Ray! Sim-Free Mobile Phone meaning it is compatible with whichever network you prefer. The phone comes with all the accessories, headphones, charger etc. Color: BLACK Note: Please be aware that I will only be accepting CASH and PICK-UP ONLY. No time-wasters please If you have any queries or if you are interested, do not hesitate to contact me! Grab a bargain! Regards :) White Samsung Galaxy S2. Fantastic phone! 8 megapixel main camera, also has front camera which i think is 5 mp. Large screen, amazing colour & graphics! Has few chips off silver trim due to cases being changed but when case is on it covers them. Screen is clear without a mark as protective cover has been used since the day i got it. Comes in box with charger. 200 In Stewarton Txt/call 07446 146 314 White Apple iPhone 16GB 3GS for sale good condition on Vodafone. This listing is for the pho

0 comments:

Post a Comment