Friday 24 August 2012

Blackberry curve 8520 brand new swap for blackberry curve 8900 with ball cursor *

i am swapping my brand new blackberry curve 8520 for blackberry curve 8900 the one with the ball cursor !! my blackberry is 1 week old and unlocked to any network !! text me offers or ring me black iphone case with pink & purple diamonds down the sides and pink and purple bows on back white iphone case with clear hearts & crystals side & back As new 1 week old Never left the house for sale Will swop for Iphone 4S on vodafone + 50 my way Only selling as prefer Iphone to Android S3 Is Pebble White All boxed White Iphone 4 S Wanted just the phone no charger or anything included it is an orange network phone but unlocked to any network i own my own so the phone will be on when you buy it 100% want it gone ASAP WILL TAKE OFFERS 40 AND ABOVE selling my samsung galaxy s2 in good condistion the phone is unlocket to any network brought it four weeks ago but got bored of it it got leather case with and 2 set of ears phone

0 comments:

Post a Comment