Friday 31 August 2012

I have my i phone 4 16 GB in black very good condidtion ... very well looked after being used on *

I have my i phone 4 16 GB in black very good condidtion ... very well looked after being used on 3 network about 7 months only All accessories +box included in this sale 235 no offers cash on collection only Please contact me thanks Hi, I have for sale a iPhone 4s in white, I have used it for no longer than a month and it is still in perfect condition! It comes wit the box and its original charger and headphones. Any questions please do not hesitate to ask brand new samsung galaxy s 2 white, on 3 network. buyer to collect no paypal no fake emails Brand new Iphone for sale, sealed never been used, assuming as its a new handset it will be unlocked Apple returned my phone brand new after a fault with my last handset however i decided to purchase a 4s. No time wasters. Thanks For sale - A brand new Samsung Galaxy S2 - Sealed in box... NEVER been opened! In Noble Black Will work on a T-mobile or Orange sim. 230 no silly offers! Available for collection only. Can show proof of purchase/authenticity

0 comments:

Post a Comment