Friday 31 August 2012

Sony Ericsson WT13I UNLOCKED *

I am selling this brand new phone due to boredom and want to buy a different phone. I have had this for about 2 weeks and dont want it anymore. I can assure you there is nothing wrong with it. IT IS IN MINT CONDITION AND UNLOCKED. It has options to have green trim around the each of the phone or the standard silver. The item would come with everything - charger, usb cable, headphones, box and instructions. You would also get 1 year warranty with receipt included. It is unlocked to accept any sim card. It was originally on Vodafone so when this phone is started, the Vodafone logo appears for a few seconds, upon start up. Dimensions of phone - 9.5 Cm Long 5 Cm Wide 3 inch Screen I will reset the phone upon the completion of the sale. So you will get it how I got it from Day 1. If you have any questions get in touch. I assure Blackberry Curve 9300 , Comes With USB Charger , Good Condition , 55 ONO. Call Or Text Any Time Dwayne: 07507039125 Sony Ericsson Spiro W100i - White Hi Ive Got A Sony Ericsson Spiro W100i - White, On Orange For Sale Phone Is In Very Good Working Condition. Has Usual Wear And Tear But Works Perfectly. Comes With Charger Only, No Box. A Great And Cheap Phone With Features That Include A 2 Megapixel Camera, MP3 Ringtones And Much More. Grab Yourself A Bargain For Only 35. If You Would Like Any More Information, You Can Call Or Text Me On 07966939047 Ozzy Thanks Hi I

0 comments:

Post a Comment