Monday 27 August 2012

Apple IPhone 4s 32gb in black - unlocked - brand new condition .

Had phone about 4 weeks, far too high tech for me as I prefer my old 10 Samsung, in brand new condition with no marks, unlocked on all networks although I have been using on O2, 32 gb version, phone complete with lead and charger, price is not negotiable 350 no time wasters Up for sale here is a Nokia Xpress Music in very good condition, it includes the Box, Charger, Phone, and the stylus pen as it is a touch screen. Please note this is locked to T-Mobile HI I HAVE A BRAND NEW NOKIA LUMIA 900 16GB UNLOCKED TO ANY NETWORK PHONE IS ORIGINAL SEALED CASH ON COLECTION THIS IS UNWANTED GIFT.THANK YOU 07923299203 Unwanted upgrade on O2 network Great for Blackberry Messenger Apps include Facebook and Twitter All accessories included in box Contact Sharon on 07856 360009 by phone or text Collection only please Black iphone 4 16gb for sale. In great condition. Always had front and back cover on and will come with them still on. Comes with headphones charger and usb cable. Is jailbroken. Works fine. Can be taken off if wanted. Still have original box aswell. Open to offers or swap. Would like to swap for a laptop or ipad. Txt me if your interested. Cant upload pics from my phone. If you want 1 i can send you 1.

0 comments:

Post a Comment