Wednesday 29 August 2012

Sony ericsson w995 unlocked to take any sim *

Hi all here I AM selling my Sony ericsson w995 in cosmic silver it is unlocked to take any sim and comes with box and phone and all of the other stuff u get with it. Its all working 100% I AM LOOKING 50 ono for it thanks. HERE FOR SALE IS MY BRAND NEW IPHONE 4S, WHITE, JUST GOT IT, ITS LOCKED TO 3 NETWORK BUT I CAN GET IT UNLOCKED FOR ÂÂ20 EXTRA. CALL FOR INFO SERIOUS OFFERS CONSIDERED, NO TIMEWSTERS 07429588877 LOCATED IN ILFORD ESSEX CASH ON COLLECTION ONLY APPLE IPHONE 3GS - 16GB - BLACK - EXCELLENT CONDITION The phone works perfectly No major scratches or chips out the front The back is also in good condition, however there is a small crack at the bottom of the phone Phone is LOCKED TO O2 Comes with: Box Charger Headphones (new) White cover Black Cover I will reply as quick as i can via text or e-mail (07881021173) USE THIS NUMBER Please get in touch ASAP if interested, it must go! Im looking for 130 for the phone, which is definitely a good price! I have got BB torch 9800 in black colour, in excellent condition, few minor scratches. works on all network. pay as you go handset 100% legit. collection only price 125 Ono phone and charger only No box call me on 07507410038 Hi I am selling iphone 3gs 16gb black unlocked to any networks.good condition few light scratches front and back not bad. all working order.is runing the latest software version 5.1.1.come with box,wall charger,usb cable,earphone. serious buyer only no offers

0 comments:

Post a Comment