Friday 31 August 2012

Samsung Galaxy S III GT-I9300 - 16 GB - Marble White (on o2 network +

Samsung Galaxy S III GT-I9300 - 16 GB - Marble White (on o2 network) bought on pay as you go..not ex contract.ive used it 3 times,its like new with no marks,what so ever.. comes with charger cables,and carryin case the box,got eaten,by my puppie..lol please get in contact..thank you Hi here I have Apple Iphone 4 16GB. It is less then a year old and works perfectly. It in "a good as new" condition, no signs of cosmetic damage etc.. (((It is only compatable with 3 Network))) Comes with box a full set of brand new accessories HI I AM SELLING MY OLD CONTRACT PHONE ITS 12 MONTHS OLD AND AS ALL WAYS BEEN IN A LEATHER CASE SO ITS IN MINT CONDITION I HAVE THE CHARGER BUT NO BOX PLEASE CALL ME 07900555330 Samsung Galaxy Ace 2. Unwanted upgrade. New in box. Box only opened to check contents. 02 dont work in uk just abroud 170 ono Collection Only. call or txt 07909304986 hi, im saling samsung s3 white colour unlock i just used 4days only still brandnew pls dont send me e mail just only text me or phone me, thanks

0 comments:

Post a Comment