Wednesday 22 August 2012

Blackberry 9790 bold Boxed !

Hey guys, am sellin my blackberry so I can buy an iPhone anyways phone in great conditioo scratchs, touch screan work perfectly and comes with original box manual and phone cover, I have to sell it before Sunday, so first come first serve, cheers 170 no offers as it is already cheap Only in barking and tower hamlets Text 07507996421 blackberry currve 8520 in excellent condition. fully tested and working. unlocked to any network but does not support 3g. comes with charger only. thanks Iphone 4S brand new Factory unlocked Boxed All accessories included; charger, USB. cable, headphones (still in packaging unused) Selling as it is an unwanted upgrade Want to sell by this weekend because I am going on holiday for 2 weeks on Monday and need the funds. Reasonable offers welcome, no time wasters please!! Yassir Have just had this today from the carphone warehouse due to my upgrade. Its new and unopened so still sealed in wrapper film. It takes the micro sim and once inserted will then lock to what ever sim is installed. This iphone isnt insured so wont be claimed stolen in 3 months so be assured your buying a genuine phone from a genuine seller. Can be collected from my house DY9 and cash on collection. I am looking to Buy iPhone4s that are no service,no signal,faulty,damaged. So if you have any iPhone 4s or they are Damaged,Faulty,No Signal.No service then please give me a call. Instant Cash upto 250 Please give me a call or text to get a Quote for ur Phone Also for iphone 4 i will only pay upto 150 I only buy No service,No signal,Faulty,Damaged iPhones 

0 comments:

Post a Comment