Wednesday 1 August 2012

Blackberry 9105 UNLOCKED swap...... .

Blacckberry 9105 in good condition open to all networks a tiny piece of plastic missing near top button but does not effect anything and once case on u cant see it also case and original charger included 85 or swap depend what u got thanks for looking. Hello im selling my I Phone 3G 8GB Black in good condition the phone is unlocked to any network and is also jail broken. the phone has no scratches on the back or the screen. there is a small crack near the charging point on the back . the phone will come with a charger , a usb cable , 5 screen protectors (one is already on the screen) a gel cover . and the Sim ejector .overall the phone is in good condition iPhone 3g specs : *WIFI *Bluetooth *3.5-inch widescreen Multi-Touch display *3.5-mm stereo headphone jack *Talk time Up to 10 hours *Stand-by Up to 300 h please do not hesitate to contact me if you are interested My number : 07508118890 or email me offers available thank you i would like to buy a blackberry for no more than 45 or swap for HTC WILDFIRE S, it is in good condition, the general wear and tear as you get with phones. text on 07902950951 Good condition bits of wear and tear on the back nothing serious, comes with box, charger, USB lead and manuals... Would like to swap for an iPhone 3GS, blackberry 9800 or 9780 I am willing to put money ontop....or text me with what phone you have Or 110 please text or call me for more info on 07858955777 Brand Ne

0 comments:

Post a Comment